Choosing a Color Scheme
By default Sidenav will use your Theme colors that you have set inside of your Thinkific theme, but you can also either choose a preset theme or have complete control over all of the colors used.
- Open up the Colors settings group of the Sidenav Menu section and choose a color scheme preset
- Thinkific : will use the colors you have in your Theme Settings
- Dark: will use a preset "dark theme" : you can also choose the "primary color" to use
- Light: will use a preset "light theme" : you can also choose the "primary color" to use
- Custom: will allow you to specify colors for all of the elements on the page (using the color selectors right below the dropdown)
When you select a Custom option from the Color Scheme dropdown, the color sectors become active. Configure each color option to change the color for that specific element